Stay with us till the end to learn everything about hide likes on twitter on your phone, So without further ado, Let’s get started.
How to hide likes on twitter?
Maintaining our privacy is always a priority to each one of us whether it be in our physical life or digital. This role of Twitter that allows everyone to access your likes might be an issue if you are a private person or a public figure. Thus, you can hide likes on twitter by following two methods:
- Setting your account to Private Mode
- Getting your Likes Back
How to hide twitter likes by going private
Going Private lets only your followers see what posts you can share and what you have liked. If any non-followers want to take a look at your liked tweets and posts, they will have to first send you a follow request and when you accept their request,your likes and tweets will be visible to them. Follow these steps to go private on twitter:
After logging in to your Twitter account, head to your profile by tapping on the “profile” icon on the top right corner.
- Open the dropdown menu and locate “Settings.”
- Select “Security and Privacy.”
- Choose “Privacy” and check the box next to “Protect my Tweets.”
- Select “Protect” to make your tweets, likes, and replies to other people’s tweets visible to your followers only.
This characteristic of Twitter lets you protect your preferences from strangers.
How to hide your likes on twitter by Getting your Likes Back
Through this procedure, you can unlike the Tweets you have liked previously. However this method is very time consuming and needs energy, it lets you hide your liked posts from others without having to set your account to Private. To get your likes back:
1. Go to your Twitter profile.
2. Open the option named ‘Likes’.
3. Unlike the post that you want to hide.
No one, not even the person who shared it, can see that you ever liked the post after you un-like it.