Across the platform, doing a voiceover in TikTok videos is common for making content. Almost any purpose can be delivered by doing voiceovers, talking through a cooking video, adding further clarity, or providing step-by-step instructions on a DIY tutorial. Voice Overs can replace the actual audio of the video.
If you want to know how to do tiktok voice over, Then this is the right place for you as we will guide you into simple steps on how to add tik tok voice over.
How to do voiceover on tiktok
1. Launch the TikTok application (on iOS or Android) and log into your account.
2. Press the Post tab to make a new TikTok.
3. Upload an existing one or Record a video, as you usually do.
4. Once you’ve come to the video editing screen, Press the Voiceover icon.
5. Long-press or Tap the record button to start recording your voiceover.
6. You can eliminate the video’s original sound by tapping Keep original sound, so the check mark vanishes.
7. When your recording is finished, you can review your voiceover by pressing the play button on the video preview.
8. Tapping the back button will again record the voiceover if you want to—Tap Save Once you’re satisfied with your voiceover.
9. If you would like to include any other effects, Tap Next, and it will be added.
10. For your video, Attach a description and select its other settings as you normally would. Lastly, Tap the post to publish your TikTok.
So, By following these simple steps, you can easily do voice over on TikTok. So if you liked our article, Share it with your friends and family, and if you have any queries about this article, Don’t delay asking it in the comment section.