There are various reasons to mute someone’s Instagram posts or stories. However, such explanations do not always imply that you intend to keep them muted indefinitely. You can unmute their posts or accounts if you change your mind.
On a computer, you won’t be able to unmute postings, but you can do so on your mobile device. In this given article, we will show you on “How to unmute someone on instagram” in simplest way. So without further ado, let’s get started.
How to unmute on instagram
If you want to know on how to unmute someone on ig, you may unmute them by following the steps here:
- Navigate to the Instagram profile of the person or account you wish to unmute.
- Select Following from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Navigate to the Mute section.
- Uncheck the box next to Posts, Stories, or both.
How to unmute someone’s story on instagram?
This is the simplest approach if you’ve muted a story but don’t recall the username or if you’re not sure if you’ve muted a story at all:
This is the most straightforward approach if you’ve muted a story but don’t recall the username or if you’re not sure if you’ve muted a story at all:
- Locate any greyed-out profile icons on the story feed at the top of the screen by scrolling to the right.
- Press and hold the profile photo in question for a long time.
- Unmute the device.
That is all on how do you unmute someone on instagram. After you’ve done so, your friend’s content will appear in your Instagram news stream again.